A. 9-day China Tour (Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, & Shanghai) (2012) (6-night)
1st day (Sun): Los Angeles
Arrive Los Angeles Int'l Airport around 9pm for check-in
Enplane for Beijing in the early morning. Losing a day as across
International Date Line.
3rd day (Tue): Beijing (-/-/-)
Upon arrival Beijing, transfer to hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the
4th day (Wed) Beijing (B/L/D)
Full day tour to visit Forbidden City, Tian-an-men Square, Pearl
Center & Summer Palace. Beijing duck dinner.
Full day tour to visit Temple of Heaven, Great Wall, view outside of
Olympic Stadium (Bird Nest and Water Cube), Jade Factory. Chinese
Acrobatic Show after dinner.
6th day (Fri) Beijing - Shanghai - Wuxi - Suzhou (B/L/D)
Transfer to airport. Enplane for Shanghai. Upon arrival, take tour bus
to Wuxi to visit Taihu Lake & Liyuan Park. Continue to Suzhou.
7th day (Sat): Suzhou - Hangzhou (B/L/D)
Visit Hanshan Temple, Liu Garden and shopping center, Continue to
Visit West Lake with cruise on the lake, Qinghe Ancient (shopping)
Street. Continue to Shanghai and visit the famous Bund.
9th day (Mon): Shanghai - Los Angeles (B/-/-)
Visit Cheng Huang Temple, Pudong Area (Oriental Pearl Tower &
World Financial Center). Continue to airport. Enplane for Los
Angeles. Arrive L.A. on the same day as you will regain the lost day.
“B”: breakfast, “L”: lunch, “D”: dinner
Hotels (or similar, 4 stars):
Beijing: Holiday Inn Express
Suzhou: Tianping Hotel
Hangzhou: Zhijiang Hotel
Shanghai: Holiday Inn Express
1. Land only: US$568 per person (including airfare of Beijing - Shanghai)
2. Single supplement: US$300
3. Gratuities to guide/driver: US$8 per person per day
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour fares & departure dates: please see above.
2. Tour fares include economy class air-ticket leaving from and returning to Los Angeles or San Francisco, transfer, meals,
sightseeing as specified, sharing of twin room, and one piece of luggage per person (maximum weight 50 lbs on trans-Pacific
flight and 40-44 lbs on inter-Asia flight). Hotels as listed or similar will be used.
3. Tour fares do not include excess baggage, phone calls, laundry, Chinese visa, passport, gratuities to guide/driver, porterage,
personal expenses, and other items not listed/specified above.
4. Children (12 years & under) must share a room with two adults and pay 85% of adult tour fare. Otherwise, adult fare will
5. Air-ticket is a special fare ticket and restricted on certain carriers or on other rules.
6. Any unused services of the trip and air-ticket are non-refundable.
7. Bookings are processed on a first come-first served basis. In case the number exceeds the maximum, Tai Holidays (hereafter
referred as “TH”) will refund the amount paid by passengers and disclaims all other liability and warranties. There is a
minimum number of participants. If below the minimum, TH will refund the amount paid and disclaims all other liability and
8. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
9. All are subject to final confirmation. TH reserves the right to change the route or traveling dates and to alter or modify the
10. TH and its associates act only as agent for hotels, airlines, bus companies, restaurant or contractors providing
accommodation, transportation or other services. Participant agrees that neither TH nor any of its employees and associates
of subsidiaries shall be or become liable for any loss, injury, and damage to person, property in connection with any
accommodations, transportation or services resulting from any acts of any acts of fire, war, and accidents or others. In the
event of cancellation of the tour by TH, the liability is limited to full refund of the payment received.
Copyright © 2011 Tai Holidays. All Rights Reserved.