Important Notice (Air Tickets)
1. Check-in at least 1 hour prior to departure for
domestic flights and 2 hours for international flights.
Extra time may be needed due to heightened
1. Check-in at least 1 hour prior to departure for domestic flights and 2 hours for international flights. Extra time may be needed due to heightened
security after 9/11/2001.
2. Luggage allowance (check-in/economy class passenger): Many airlines have changed from two pieces to one piece per adult with a maximum
weight of 50 lbs on trans-Pacific or trans-Atlantic travel and decided to charge most travelers holding economy class tickets a $25 (or more) fee
for checking a second bag. (Some airlines no longer offer any free check-in luggage service.) There is a restriction of 40-44 lbs each adult on
inter-Asia, inter-Europe, or travel other than mentioned above.
Please call airlines directly for accuracy as details may change.
3. Over-bookings: Airline flights may be overbooked. A person denied boarding on a flight might be entitled to compensation from the airlines. The
denied boarding are available at airline counters.
4. Travel Documents: Check whether your travel documents and visa (if traveling to foreign countries) are valid & carry all necessary travel
documents with you at all times.
5. Airlines Offer: Many airlines offer mileage
accumulation programs and pre-assigned seating.
Contact airlines directly for details.
6. Automatic Flight Insurance termination: Our company used to provide our ticketing passengers with a flight insurance in the amount of
US$150,000 per person at no charge on passengers. Due to the fact that the involving insurance company has informed us its termination of this
program, we are no longer providing this insurance effective Nov. 01, 2011.
Copyright © 2011 Tai Holidays. All Rights Reserved.